Personal Appearance & Daily Uniform Reminders
Extreme hairstyles/hair cuts are not acceptable. (Example: no "Mohawk" haircuts.)
Attachments, such as feathers, beads, or synthetic hair, are not permitted.
Boys’ haircuts must not touch the collar, the ears or the eyebrows.
Girls may not wear make-up. Only clear nail polish is acceptable.
Toiletries (perfumes, sprays, etc.) should not be brought to school.
Earrings may be simple studs or small gold or silver short hoops. No dangling earrings.
Leggings (white, black or navy) with matching socks may be worn with uniforms.
Daily Uniform Reminders
1. An asterisk (*) indicates that item should be purchased from an approved supplier.
2. It is mandatory to meet ALL codes and requirements.
3. Boys must be clean-shaven.
4. EXTREME HAIR STYLES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Boys’ hair must be tapered so it does not touch the shirt collar in back. Boys’ hair should not touch the ears or hang down over the eyebrows.
5. No hats may be worn on campus.
6. Students will wear uniforms in a neat and appropriate manner when on campus. SHIRTS MUST BE TUCKED IN NEATLY AT ALL TIMES.
7. Oversized shirts may not be worn.
8. Boys will wear belts. Belts must not overlap.
9. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings. Girls’ earrings should be simple studs or small gold or silver short hoops.
10. Students must wear proper uniforms on field trips unless the principal grants special permission.
11. No emblem other than the school emblem may be worn on any garment. (No alligators, foxes, etc.)
12. Uniform sweatshirts or windbreakers may be worn inside the school buildings. Lower, Middle and Upper School students may not wear non-uniform clothing during school hours.
13. All uniform items should be checked regularly for rips, holes, stains and general appearance.
14. There will be NO cold weather non-uniform days. Girls who wish to have their legs covered should purchase the uniform pants. No sweatpants will be permitted under skirts. Girls may wear solid white or navy tights under uniform skirts, skorts or jumpers.
15. T-shirts worn under uniform shirts may not have any designs or writing on them.
16. No lower school students may wear make-up. Nail polish must be clear.
17. No shoes without backs may be worn with uniforms.
18. Tattoos or body piercing(s) (including temporary ones) are not allowed.
19. All students must wear proper uniforms when riding the bus.
20. Socks must be worn with uniforms and must be visible. Girls: Navy or white tights, only.
21. Shoes must be worn in the proper manner.
22. Any student unable to wear uniform shoes for a medical reason will not be allowed to participate in any athletic practice and/or contest as long as he/she is unable to wear uniform shoes.
23. No more than two buttons (including the necktie button) may be left unbuttoned on a collared shirt (girls and boys).